Dianne talked about…
- The visit with Al and Lisa Robertson of Duck Dynasty
- Miss Kay and her interview about biscuts, family, and business.
- What did this election really tell you?
- Are you ready for lawlessness like you have never seen before? Wait until Obama starts his executive orders rolling out of the White House!
- Recipes: Homemade Mac & Cheese, Miss Kay’s Biscuit Mix
News referenced in the show…
“Crash the Super Bowl” Doritos Commercial Contest! • My son, Luke Linderman, has taken part in the contest for the Super Bowl Dorito commercial—check it out. Tell as many people as you can to view this and Facebook it. We will let you know when you can vote. It is titled: Are You Chicken? 2015 – Doritos #CrashTheSuperBowl.
18,000 Kaiser nurses plan strike over Ebola unpreparedness • Some 18,000 Kaiser Permanente nurses in Northern California are planning a two-day strike this week against what they say is unpreparedness in fighting the deadly Ebola virus…
‘Kissing bug’ disease infects OVER 300,000 people in the US…most of whom don’t know they have the parasite referred to as ‘the new AIDS’ • Over 300,000 Americans have already been infected with the potentially fatal ‘kissing bug disease’ called Chagas but U.S. healthcare workers lack of knowledge about the illness is letting many cases of the parasite unnoticed. Some doctors are calling it the ‘new AIDS’ because of the way it develops.